In 2016, Trinity Episcopal School embarked on its second capital campaign, Together for Trinity. Under the thoughtful leadership of co-chairs Caroline Stoneman and Thold Gill, along with honorary co-chairs Mary Anne Dickson and Tere Ey, a campaign was launched to achieve the following:
- Grow the School’s existing endowments to support financial aid, faculty and professional development
- Secure and sustain the Trinity Fund for the next 5 years
- Construct a new community and fine arts space on Trinity’s campus
In June 2018, the Together for Trinity campaign has raised just under 13 million dollars, nearly 2 million dollars over its stated goal. Construction began our new campus building this summer, and we anticipate opening the space to students in time for the 2019-2020 school year!
While we have achieved truly remarkable success in the Together for Trinity campaign, we will look to continue to raise funds to support our endowments and the Trinity Fund annually. This incredible campaign will roll directly into a major gifts campaign to steward and solicit support from current and alumni parents as well as community members. The campaign’s stated need was certainly ambitious, but it was nowhere near the audacious goal of creating a $40 million endowment which would fully fund the current level of financial aid. This target is what the school will continue to work towards in the coming months and years.
To learn more about the Together for Trinity campaign or other ways to support Trinity, please Director of Advancement Lauren Harnett.
- Exterior framing continues. The building takes shape!
- Interior framing has just begun and will move from second floor to first floor. Upstairs, you can see where the choir, band and string rooms will be.
- Roof material is now on site
DID YOU KNOW?
*There are 215 sprinkler heads throughout the new building.
**Roughly 1000 feet of concrete has been poured to create the building’s footing, column bases and slabs.