Trinity Episcopal School is committed to the breadth of the Episcopal tradition in both its unity and diversity. We strive to create a welcoming environment to not only students and parents but to our faculty and staff.
A normal week at Trinity will begin with an exciting Monday morning at Greet the Week, and the week will end with an inspiring and uplifting community chapel on Friday. Between these days, there are many opportunities to engage with students outside of the classroom during our service learning, enrichments, tutoring, and coaching an athletic team.
How to Apply
- Competitive salaries
- Tuition remission for for part-time and full-time employees
- Medical, dental, long-term disability and life insurance plans
- FLEX spending accounts
- Retirement program
- Walking distance to uptown CATS transportation center and lightrail system
- Coaching opportunities
- Paid stipends for extracurricular activities with students
Faculty and staff are supported in the pursuit of professional growth to improve student education and cultivate a community of lifelong learners.
Every year our employees complete over 2500 hours of professional development.
- Graduate, certification or recertification work
- Conferences and other professional experiences
The Light the Fire grant is professional development; however, it is above and beyond traditional professional development in its experiential approach focusing on the applicant's passion and interests.